Welcome to the 11th annual Hawaii Robofest Kickoff! We are excited to begin another season of fun, creative and innovative activities with our Hawaii ohana!
This year, we’ve created a short video of tips and reminders — especially for coaches — addressing things we need to consider for each of the 4 Hawaii Robofest activities. Thanks to all our volunteer Activity Chairs (see list below) for the information and to Jake Tamaye (Highlands Intermediate School) for shooting and editing the video.
- Ranold Fujioka (Engineer, Navy Region Hawaii), Game Chair
- Gary Kanamori (VP, Pearl City HS), Head Referee (Game) and Programming Workshop Facilitator
- Mike Leslie (Manana ES) and Jodie Funasaki (Waikele ES), Exhibition
- Gayle Loui (Waipahu IS), assisting the Bottle SumoBot Team (Lisa Watanabe, Student Chair, Pearl City HS)
- Lisa Higa (Principal, Nanakuli ES), RoboParade Chair
If you have any questions, you can email us at info(at)hifusioned.org.
Please check out both websites: The national Robofest website for official rules, forms, forums and videos as well as our local website for information for the Hawaii Robofest Regional and registration.
Best wishes for a fun and successful Hawaii Robofest season!